Take control of 11 famous aircraft, each beautifully rendered in authentic paint schemes.
- AS 565 Panther - used for a wide range of military roles, including combat assault, fire support, anti-submarine warfare, anti-surface warfare, search & rescue, and MEDEVAC.
- Eurofighter Typhoon - is a twin-engine canard-delta wing multirole aircraft
- F-111® Aardvark – a medium range attack and tactical strike aircraft developed in the 1960's
- F-117 Nighthawk™ - a stealth ground attack aircraft formerly operated by the USAF.
- F-15C Eagle™ - a modern long-range strike fighter used deep in enemy lines
- F-35 Lightning II®- a true multi-role aircraft also capable of carrier based flight
- MiG-29A Fulcrum – Jet fighter aircraft developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970's
- Mirage 2000 – a French built multi-role aircraft now in service in 9 countries
- Saab JA-37 Viggen - a Swedish single-seat, single-engine, short-medium range fighter and attack aircraft
- SU-33 Flanker – A Soviet multi-role carrier based fighter aircraft
- V-22 Osprey® - the unusual appearance of this tiltrotor aircraft gives it the capability of vertical lift-off as well as the speed of a turboprop plane.
The advanced animation means you can take advantage of features such as:
- Main Exit Opens
- Secondary Exit Opens
- Folding Wings
- Extending Tail-hook
- Swept wings
|Required Software||Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 / X|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 64 MB|
|Hard Drive||1.3 GB available space|