"The most realistic, most absorbing jet sim money can buy!" – PC Gamer Magazine, 89%
"…Falcon 4:Allied Force is a work of genuine excellence…." - PC Zone 82% "Recommended."
"painless install, extraordinarily faithful avionics, decent frame rates and incomparably engrossing campaigns…" - PC Pilot Magazine Classic award 5/5 review score
Falcon 4.0: Allied Force is a sophisticated combat flight simulator and an advanced wartime strategy game rolled into one.
You are the pilot of a General Dynamics F-16 "Fighting Falcon", one of the most successful air superiority fighters ever made. Flying three precisely modelled, highly detailed, and highly realistic variants of this awesome war bird, you will undertake a multitude of critical missions in an intensely volatile and totally dynamic war.
Two campaign theatres are provided, each with tens of thousands of entities battling it out in real time as you fly. Everything you do as a pilot directly and proportionately affects the outcome of the conflict... If you fail to take out the surface to air missile site in one mission, it may well take you or your wingmen out in the next...
Successfully destroy a bridge in another and you'll impede the advance of enemy ground forces against your troops.
Pit your wits against the most demanding computer-controlled pilots in both offensive and defensive air scenarios, or fight it out in dogfights with (or against) other players over a local network, or the Internet.
Features of Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
Engage the enemy in two operational theatres - Korea and the Balkans - each covering over a million square Kilometres of territory. Dogfight over a wide variety of landscapes: wide seas, open grasslands, dense forests and snow capped mountains.
Fly nap-of-earth missions through detailed terrain and undulating valleys. Rely on advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) to control your wingmen, or direct them as required throughout the mission.
- Wingmen use real world doctrine and tactics in all aspects of their missions.
- Tune in to radio chatter directly related to the events unfolding around you.
- Call on AWACS assistance in finding targets when you need help defending your flight from interception.
- Go up against challenging enemy aircraft, sea and ground defences, all of which employ real attack and defence tactics.
- Experience authentic Air Traffic Control procedures with stacks and talk down via your aircraft's radio
- The simulation also features the most advanced F-16 RADAR and weapons systems ever seen on a home computer.
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||2 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||500 MB available space|