The Tomorrow War
An intergalactic threat is approaching; can you help restore peace to the galaxy? It is the 27th century; mankind has perfected the galactic travel with advanced ships capable of traveling vast distances with deadly destructive power. A part of humanity began its own nation called Konkordia, using the technology of cloning; their population has increased rapidly, conquering over 30 different planets. War is imminent, prepare your ship and fight this threatening menace.A mixture of flight simulation, arcade action game and space combat game, you can control the ship in any way you see fit. Whether you are into issuing commands or whether you wish to grab the throttle and launch it into hyper drive, you can play any way you want.
Features of The Tomorrow War:
- Advanced weaponry including deadly lasers and lock on rockets to destroy your enemies.
- Vast open worlds, fly through the far reaches of the galaxy, explore vast planets and navigate asteroid belts.
- Interact with a cast of characters to find out more about the universe.
- In depth space sim or arcade experience? Choose the flight style that suits you!
- Powerful game engine capable of modelling whole planetary systems.
- Includes continuous flights from space into the atmosphere of a planet
- Dozens of space ships.
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||2 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||2 GB available space|